Tuesday, October 16, 2007

The Daily Chaos

Yesterday a couple people fell down in my world.

It's true.

Very true.

Nothing exciting happened.

It's just what happened that made the people fall down.

I went to work.

Yes, the very work that I claim to dislike in a very great way, that work.

It's not that I planned on going to work, in fact I had just got home from work.

Well, I had just got home from Save.On.Foods actually.

Which prior to that I had driven down to the boys school to look for his teacher.

Just before that I was at home dealing with a very stressed out boy.

Which before that I was picking up the girl from school.

And prior to that I was driving home from work, but after all that I went back to work, but not before make the chicklets some dinner.

It doesn't make me dislike my work any more than the day before. Which I do.

I made it home in time to finish tucking the girl in to her bed, and watching an episode of Seinfeld. Despite the growing years on the show, and the reruns.. the humour continues to kill me!

The End.

No comments: