Sunday, October 14, 2007

OH ma ma..

So the Pip and I were busy talking the other day about Halloween. She is the kind of girl that pretty much knows what she wants, most of the time... (unlike the crazy mother that doesn't really know what she wants for a only some of the time, and the rest of the time the mother forgets).. anyways.. this conversation was all about Halloween costumes....

"Oh you know Ma ma... I am just so tired of being beautiful all the time......" the Pip says to me.

"Yes Pip, that is really a curse, and if you could give it to me, I would gladly take it off your hands..." I said to her.

The Pip has decided that she wishes to be ghost this Halloween.. a classic non descript ghost... the mother was thinking of adding some sequins and some lipstick to the ghostly costume...
because really ... is there anything wrong with a beautiful ghost.....

No comments: