Sunday, October 14, 2007

In things that I do...

That keep me sort of sane for a moment or three.

Today I decided that I needed to continue learning heart rhythms.... as I seem to always be watching the monitors at work, and wonder to myself ..."what exactly is going on here...."

Instead of printing off my pile of jokes for the stroke group tomorrow.. I am searching through googled heart rhythms....

I am my own make work project...

In other things....

There is a brand new installed microwave in my kitchen. It is lovely, and microwaveable. AND... for only a moment there was also a dishwasher put in place, but it was promptly removed and tucked back into its cardboard covering, just in case I started getting any evil thoughts about using such a non functional kitchen... oh the thoughts.

A couple more days until things will be even more completed... it is very exciting. I am just wondering who is really going to use this kitchen once it is up and functioning again... I know I am going to have fun filling cupboards... but other than that...I am certain that the king will not let me use the appliances... oh wait... that might just be a wish on my part... damn!

No comments: