Saturday, May 29, 2010

My earlybird

So that boy of mine... as handsome as he is....

FINALLY scored.

SCORED in a way that she wishes her son to score.

He needed to be at his former school yesterday... which he thought was at 0800... OK.. when I dropped him off.. even the teacher wasn't at the school yet... (I'm not a stalker.. but the teacher has a very distinctive vehicle that he drives...).

After much waiting, and standing around he started to set up the music room... AND THEN...

the reporter showed up!

Yes, a reporter from the local paper came and interviewed him... BECAUSE he was the first person in the music room...

I AM SO SO SO SO not used to this with my firstborn.... even though he is the firstborn, he is always the last to arrive.

However... there is a FIRST for everything...

Now we will wait to find our JimmyDean in the newspaper...

No comments: