Monday, September 28, 2009

Wishful thinking:

  1. Need the sunshine to come back so I can clean out the garden in dry conditions... I mean .. who loves cleaning out slimy flower pots..?
  2. Need to remember to pre-make a weeks worth of sub sandwiches this Saturday night... it was ever so handy pulling out a pre-made lunch, that has already been homemade.
  3. Hopefully the memory will work for # 2's wish.
  4. I need to get to the Minnekhada Lodge for some fall weather pics, and some last chances to spot some bears before they go into hibernation...
  5. Hopefully they will go into hibernation.. and the RCMP don't blast them from our streets before they get a chance to.
  6. I wish I could read my book for this weeks book club... that will take some STAT reading over the next two evenings.
  7. Here's to dedicating the next to evenings to reading my book. I have to admit... I didn't like the start of it... perhaps I will move forward to the 4th chapter...or maybe the 9th.... or perhaps I will just begin at some random starting point, and see it through. Hmmm.
  8. I need to get that boy of mine to remain in the homeland long enough to play his music for me.. on the piano. I think I need to make that clear now that when I wish to hear music from him.. that it needs to come in the form of white looking keys... otherwise I get the string version.
  9. ah... wishful thinking in itself... "the boy to remain in the homeland".. now that's comical.
  10. should have gone to see Steve Martin last night. Ooops.. that's a regret... aaah... the wishful thinking is the fact that I entered to win tickets.. wish I would have!
  11. That the husbandman wasn't SUCH a clean and tidy boy... and that his thoughts on the towel that was folded up and placed on the floor beneath this computer spot was not a just a forgotten towel... but rather a strategically placed weapon against cold. Him being all warm blooded and all... what a big shot.
  12. I need some insight... I need some financial advice... I need a small chunk of cash to do something with... oh wait... that's everyone's wishful thinking...
  13. Lucky thirteen.....POOF!

No comments: