Monday, September 21, 2009

It's Monday...

What a shocker.

More exciting news later.

I'm a liar.

There wont be exciting news later.

Now that's NOT a shocker.

In other news worthy to mention but shouldn't probably mention but will:

I walked into the bathroom last evening, and stared at this large pellet type brown looking thing on the the bathroom floor.

IT STOPPED ME COLD.

I consulted with the husband.

In clearly womanly HYSTERICS, albeit in a calm voice... 'WHAT IS THAT?'

The husbandman in his UNkingly wisdom said it was nothing.

Hmmmph.... I shrugged my shoulders and wondered away....

A bit later....

I marched BACK down the hall into the DEN where the quickly DETHRONING of the husbandman was yet again said...

"OK... so if "that thing" was nothing in the bathroom... you need to come see NOTHING IN OUR BEDROOM!!!! I quietly HISSED.

THAT STOPPED HIM COLD.

Me in my greatest wifely wisdom asked him to explain away THREE brown pellets sitting on our bedroom floor..... and knowing the NOW unKINGLY husbandman... he would have noticed this such BLEMISH when he went out at around 6:30 in the evening...

This is where the story stops and starts. The DETHRONED husbandman went into action... pulling out furniture, looking under beds, checking dark places, and any other locations where 'such a creature' might inhabit.

There have not been any signs of pellet dropper this morning.. so our guess is that a squirrel visited our home.. and left.

AND.. the little Missy Till Till put herself to bed into her basket last night at 8:30, and never got up until the morning... so I am thinking that if something would have been wandering around, she might have caught a whiff of it...

ONE CAN ONLY HOPE!

Let the games begin people.

No comments: