Thursday, September 17, 2009

Todays adventure in...

hair colouring could quite possibly be a mistake.

Wont know until I let the stuff sink in, rinse it out, and unwrap the towel.

In other things far less adventuresome but worthy of note:

The Gramericason seems to be managing with his new school time slot.. of course it also means that he must get up early... but for the moment he does mind.. as his pretty little GF is always in the process of meeting up with him.

The aged little "Till Till" continues to enjoy her rice and chicken everyday. I am adding into the mix her regular crumbles...not sure what to do when I run out.... does that mean that her time has ran out too? For the moment she is still eating and drinking, and likes to carry her ball around.

The girl wore PIP tails to school. She can carry it off... because she is cute. Cute in her white capris & snazzy pumas. Lucky young PIP girl.

The husband.... well... he did his morning chores, kicked the boy in his backpack, and drove the girl to school. Sounds worse than what it is... it was a comedy induced kick, after the boy and I had a comedy act hug.... you know.. the akward hug sort of thing...

Which is what left me to colour my hair... which I believe is still going badly. I will blame the sister..she told me to buy the colour.

The husbandman is leaving on Sunday for a one day road trip, with one of his many boyfriends. I wonder if that one day road trip could be put to better use rebuilding a bathroom in one day... that would be nice. I will suggest that for his next Sundays adventure....

Scared to look at hair... will continue to ramble.

Bear season for me this year has been a bust. I didn't get near the pictures that I wished for. With the exception of a few good folks, there were too many sightsee-ers... not that I am not a sightsee-er myself.. but there was this certain noise factor... and of course ten zillion cars zooming past had something to do with it... I am guessing...

I will adventure down to the park in the afternoons now... I love the afternoon sun, and hopefully I will catch a couple of pictures of my favourite black beasts..... but first.... must go deal with the hair.

3 comments:

Pastrudel said...

I like the way you write Deanna. Puts a smile on my face :) Hope your hair came out in one piece!

Carrie said...

Oooh can't wait to hear about how the hair adventure turns out! Whenever my hubby takes off for the day, I always think of the house projects he could've completed too!

:)

Deanna said...

Thanks Pastrudel!

Carrie... I CANT complain... the husbandman has slowly rebuilt our whole home... with his own hands...!

AND... for the hair... it's not orange,k as that is the coloujr that I was fearing... I believe it's looking medium chestnut brown... but then I haven't washed it yet... so a surprise might still be in order.