Tuesday, September 22, 2009

What's exciting in Deanna world...

Absolutely nothing!

You really thought I had a story .. didn't you?

Well ... I don't!

I even checked two older lottery tickets....
"Sorry not a winner" was all they said.

Yes, not shocking news I am afraid.

I did stare into my moms end cupboard and longingly looked at her beautiful ripe tomatoes... I am big into fried tomatoes these days.... Hey.. come on... I found the recipe on the internet... surely it should be legit.

I only ate about 10 fried up tomatoes yesterday... and have no problem of the very same thing today... in fact.. I will check on my front yard non garden that happened upon me... and see how the tomatoes are doing out there.

I did give the tomatoes to my neigbours... but I am thinking they do not want them... and now I do.

Now that's a story.

A-Tomato-Taker-Backer.

Say it 10 times... it's ridiculous.

Well how about this... nobody will know... I am going to stealthly go retrieve them this very moment... and hide them deep into the transparent shelved crisper. Because I have three of them.. .in my monster fridge.

Must go quietly now....

No comments: