Tuesday, August 14, 2007

Williams Lake

I still have to find out what goes on there. I am not sure. I am not sure if I will ever know, but I know one thing... one of my scrapbooking buddies is leaving for Williams Lake. She got a transfer, and had 24 hours to respond, so she said "yesseree.. I am leaving this place!". Today she has a for sale sign in her front yard. She has talked about this for quite some time, as it was her dream to own some property... I failed to ask her if the outskirts of Maple Ridge or Mission still had some property for her... but she picked Williams Lake for whatever reasons... so now it is settled... she's moving on. I am happy for her, and sad at the same time. It is nice to know that people live their dreams, but it will not be without the loss of her friendship *selfish on my part actually*... but what can you do.

No comments: