Saturday, August 25, 2007

Tag... I'm it?

This person tagged me with one of these thingys..... she may not wait around for my answers.

What side of the heart do you draw first?
Right. I'm left-handed. More often than not one side is bigger than the other, but I might have stopped obscessing over weird things like that.. and save it for the big weirding things.

Can you dive without plugging your nose? Why dive?

What color is your phone?Pink, or kind of pink... more like a dusty rose. I might or might not get a new one... it depends how attached I am to this one, and besides it will show up in the new ultra modern kitchen that is coming my way.

Who would you want to be tied to for 24 hours? If I said anything but the husbandman that would be rude, but then if he continues to spend many hours in the boiling attic I am going to have to dream up somebody else...... I wonder if Antonio Banderous would do it for me....

Where are you right now? In the livingroom.

How do you feel about carrots? I like them firm, a good firm carrot always get my attention.

How many chairs at the dining room table? Currently none. We only have a kitchen, and there is none there at the moment either.

Who is the best Spice Girl? Who cares... now if this question was all about the Pussycat Dolls.. then I would have an answer...

Do you know what time it is? I always know what time it is, it's the date that I take issue with.

What would you do if you were stuck in an elevator? I would probably start talking to the walls immediately.

What's your favorite kind of gum? Chocolate mint.

T or F: All is fair in love and war? I don't do love.

Do you use words that you don't know the meaning to? No, I have them spoken at me... and then I must quickly scan my deteriorating memorybank to identify if I have every heard the word and then carry on as if I know what someone is saying... it gets a bit crazy inside my head very often.

Do you like to sleep? Refusing to answer COMPLETELY stupid questions!

Do you know which US states don't use Daylight Savings? Human being here... that kind of stuff is available on line at a computer near you.

Do you know the song Sugar We're Goin' Down? Yes, absolutely....... NOT.

Do you want a bright yellow '06 mustang? No, I quickly moved onto 07 before 06 had finished... why step back in time now. God.

What's something you've always wanted? Brains & Cash. And I am not talking Johnny.

Do you wear a lot of black? Always... everything about me is black, black, black. HA! Actually its black on the bottom, colour on top if you are insisting on being nosey.

Describe your hair. I don't really want to really, I could be up all night, .. I will keep the description short. Well... it's grey, enormously grey, yes.. shocking to me as well.... but you wouldn't know it, except only on the days when it is four or five different colours.. but then looking around, that's kind of the rage. It's curly and straight, and thick but maybe not as thick as when I was young... because now I am aging rapidly I don't have as much. I must not mess with it... otherwise it goes haywire, in a very bad way. It doesn't like being curly, and yet wont lay flat. It likes mousse, but not too much then it sticks out. Forget about going to bed with it wet... it wakes up slicker than slick and straighter than straight with an ugly mood to boot. It wishes to be tossled but too much makes it look all wig and witchy like, and too little gives the appearance of the " I don't give a shit look"... (which unfortunately I walk around with a little too often)I look icky without bangs, but they can not be too short as then they are poker straight. It likes conditioner but not too much, and dont' even dare try a hot oil treatment or some of that glazing stuff to stop the frizz; because then I am in for deep trouble... as it just sits on my head and will not move, sway or stagger. It likes a barrette in it, as it keeps the out of control crazy pieces in some form of order, but then just enough craziness to keep it flowing. It has it's own very scarey personality and I DO walk on eggshells to keep it happy. I say a prayer to the hair gods every night.....

Are you an adult? I have been for a little while now.

Who is/are your best friends? I have different good friends for different reasons. You have to spread yourself around, and not cut ties...

Do you have a tan? Right now yes. Number 30 eventually starts to become non workable.

Are you a television addict? Absolutely. I dislike missing favourite shows, and interestingly I dislike developing a love for certain shows.. so I keep the favourites to less than a handful... that's five in my mind .... I like reruns... especially Seinfeld, it used to be Cheers... but the hairdo's just go to dated to look at.. and then the whole Kirsty Alley thing has me freaked out.

Do you enjoy spending time with your mom? yes siree bob.

Are you a sugar freak? Well, I quit slurping out of the sugar bowl when I was young, I'll come clean on that one. I think sugar just likes me is what the problem is people....

What is your favorite movie? Is Pride and Prejudice a movie? I liked that. I am just not smart enough to keep movie titles in my head... I don't have that capacity... again... that is what the internet is for... finding lost thoughts and memories ...

What's your sign? Capricorn, although I wouldn't call it "mine".

Where do you wish you were right now?It could be many places really.... it's hard to pin point the exact location.
Who did you copy this from? As above...

How do you know them? I don't know how I stumbled across this wacky woman from the great down under... I just love the way she writes about life, but I just don't know how I found her.. and you can see from the list of links that I do not know many bloggy people.

Would you have sex with them? OK now...let's have a rationale thought here for a moment shall we.....

What brand of shirt are you wearing? I don't know.. the tag is missing, and it's really hurting my head to think about where this shirt came from...

Have you ever smoked anything? Yes, second hand smoke... I was a used smoker even before I became a smoker, so I just never bothered smoking... anything... ever.

I'm supposed to tag three people? I just learned this link magic thingy button so I will tag these people: "the go go go girl, vacationing lady & who knows where she lives in the US friend.

Good job to me I say... I have never done this before. I had know idea that linking was just so easy.

1 comment:

Ozfemme said...

I'm back for my answers! Well done! Now I'm off the check out the bear pictures. I love the bear pictures. This is my third year of loving the bear pictures!!