Wednesday, August 15, 2007

Late night renos.

So it's late... 12:06... and the husbandman contractor fellow just came and reported to me that he has pulled out the water line for the fridge... of course by accident.. which is why he was running to the front yard to turn off the water to the house, but I didn't see that... OK.... so Mr Completelyhandydandy husband has just created a makework project for himself. I guess it doesn't matter what time of day or night he creates this make work project, since he has to enter the crawlspace, it doesn't really matter does it?

ON a selfish note I asked him if I was required to stay up while he crawls around under the house... he said it wouldn't be a bad idea. Yes, I am complaining as I have to stay up... while he crawls around in the deep dark night...

ICK!

1 comment:

Susan said...

SO??? Did he get out alive or did the racoons get him?
We got our dog from Williams Puddle!