Monday, August 13, 2007

Good evening people....

I don't believe I have anything interesting to say, at this moment, ... as I can always find something to say eventually, but not this moment... and I am not remotely motivated as the hand are hurting from the wicked work that was done earlier today.

Currently the husbandman is teaching the superson how to do "things" in the kitchen, which involve renovation. There is so much talking involved with getting this boy to help you. The girl on the otherhand is intrigued beyond her pinkness, and at this very moment I think the husbandman is wishing he had ilicited the blond girls helping hands for the drywall on the roof job.

Well, tomorrow is a new day, and a new array of vitamins. Yes, vitamins. I found the Costco brand of vitamins which the children have refused to eat.. so I have them by the computer and pop a couple whenever I am sitting here doing things. I should be done them in a couple of weeks as there was 365 in the bottle... and who knows what's in there now. It looks to be about 353. I had five yesterday, and five today. There are two missing... which were the ONE that I gave each child a long time ago.

Onto other things:

Well, that's a wrap.

I will find some Tylenol now.... I just have to remember which cupboard they got moved to....

No comments: