Tuesday, August 21, 2007

The chewables are disappearing.

Yes, I am continuing to OD on children's chewables. They are a cross between a breath of chalk dust while cleaning board erasers and a taste of old bubblegum. Quite fascinating for reminiscing purposes!

In the meantime time my eyebulbs hurt. I should go put them to rest.

It is hard to rest the eyebulbs when you know that the husbandman is busily crawling about the attic of your home locating wires and illegal junction boxes. It freaks me out living here... it really does!

OH, he has entered the homestead once again... I might be in the clear conscious wise.

Perhaps I should go and be a good mother and put the crazy girl to bed. I would try the same on the boy, but he would just look at me and scoff. My eyebulbs hurt too much to be scoffed at.

AND... We had an alright night looking at bears, we saw three of them, three deers, and one hawk.

I must depart now.

2 comments:

Chastity said...

It is so *YOU* to use the word "eyebulbs"...so very Deanna :).

Ozfemme said...

Put the chewables down and get on to this because you've been tagged