Friday, August 04, 2006

Permission slip please

That husbandman of mine.. he thinks he can just pack up and leave at any time he feels. Well he has another thing coming... ME! He paraded out of the house today with that boy of mine... and was gone for hours. I do not believe that he came to me with any form for "permission to be relieved of working for some time off". I do not believe such an item passed under my eyes, and was signed by my hand. Upon his return he had lost that wild look that he has been sporting for the past couple of weeks, and was now owning the ultimately shortest haircut I have ever seen him in. How about that... a week of holidays, and he believes that he can toodle off on a Friday morning without warning... well... tomorrow morning will be another world he will enter.... as I will be home to monitor his every move... and make sure that life stays on track, and I wont have to crack that whip.....

Unless of course he can come up with some sort of permission that has to be approved mind you.

He he he he ehhe he hehehhe

Beyond that... this house is sporting one of the loveliest laundryrooms around.... BELIEVE ME ON THAT ONE!

No comments: