Thursday, August 10, 2006

Now here's a reason to go shopping:

Today I actually put things into the cabinets in that new and lovely laundryroom of MINE. Yes, the KING said that he built it for me... since I have been complaining for years and years that I do not have any storage for this 1365 square foot rancher... well now I do. As I was delegating locations for all kinds of STUFF earlier today, I happened to put the PIP'S swimming bag, on one of the new hooks. The swimming bag is quite well used, but it is perfectly functional for swimming things, and it is only a year old... plus I got it at "Toonie Town" for a toonie ($2). So, all the more reason to continue using it. But of course it is weathered, it needs a little wash, and I am certain that the almost turquiose blue will perk up again, and the white will become white again, and the fish will seem bubblier.... at least I think it will all happen... once of course I wash it.

Skipping to later in the day....

I returned home from my regular bear watching festival of fun... and what did I immediately spy... but the swimmin bag removed from the hooks in MY new laundryroom... the husbandman told me that the swimming bag was far too "old" to be seen in the new surroundings. Now this to me means that I should immediately go out and purchase a new bag... and not use the room for it's ultimate purpose of laundering... I am certain of it!

No comments: