Monday, August 14, 2006

Just in case...

the husbandman doesn't have enough to do over the next couple of days, with going to work and all.... I have very nicely planted some grass seed that will require some attention while I am gone. That's OK, because he will be spending a large portion of time delivering water to all of my flowers that will require a large amount of sprinkling to keep them happy. It will be just like having me at home... except that I am away... he might even miss us... in between building the garage door stuff, and keeping his house all lovely and tidy, and petting his dog. He should be able to squeak in just the right amount of time for some hard core watering... I will have to leave him a note... he will like that.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

And where do you think you're going?