Tuesday, August 22, 2006

Four stars

I solved a four star Soduko yesterday. Mind you, it took a number of hours separated from one another to place numbers in the already filled 81 boxes. I was excited people, yes I was. Mind you, it only involved placing numbers places, not calculating them.

In things that are not four stars:

The sister asked me if I missed my brain. It took me three tries to get out of the house, with all the correct items in hand yesterday.

In other non-star events:

The PIP and I cruised to our favourite evening station for some bear sight seeing... I even remembered my tri-pod... OK damn it... it was already in the vehicle.... I set the camera up for some shots without the shaking hand popping up... except there were no shots to take... the bears were busy partying somewhere else last night. This was a highly unbelievable sight.... we eventually were blessed with another SKUNK that came rattling through the bushes, and eventually we spied the tired old bear make her way across and over into the blueberry fields.

And the biggest nonstar event was the fact that I just happened to need to go to the bathroom yesterday morning while I was out. Now, being the adult that I am would have said to the chicklets to make sure they were ready to go... but somehow in those efforts I got lost in myself.
So there I was... in the grocery store.. and of all days... a little sign tacked on the outside OUT OF ORDER. This was bad, as my sister was just a few stores down getting her hair cut.... and I was supposed to meet her at the hairdressing place. I decided to go to the big chained hardware store, I knew where their key was.... it would only take a moment.... or so I thought. There were these two youngish girls fighting over the door when I arrived.... the bigger one slammed it first, so the littler one stood outside and wiggled for her turn.... and wiggled and wiggled and wiggled, and tapped and tapped and tapped... and hummed and hummed and hummed.. I was just about to go pound on the door for the sister to hurry for the other sisters turn when the door finally opened..... the taller one relaxed and watched TV, while the younger one entered the bathroom... this shouldn't take long that girl is little, she might have a small bladder..... or so I thought. I almost ended up pounding on the door for this girl to hurry up. I couldn't believe the amount of time these two IDIOTS were taking. I even watched my sister walk by, as she was now looking for me I had been gone so long... and then I had to make the fleeting decision... do I leave my place in this NON line up, or let the sister wander around the chain hardware store aimlessly. I thought the latter was a better decision. Finally the door creaked open, and the two bathroom hogs left. Then, because I was a nice sister and all, decided to call my sister from the one and only bathroom... except my phone wasn't in my very messy bag, which is just as well, as I wasn't certain what to say to the girl, except she couldn't find me as I wasn't in the store, but locked in a bathroom that took 30 minutes to get into...

No comments: