Tuesday, February 01, 2011

Happy day so far.

For the time being I have nothing.

I'm waiting for the top of the hour to begin so I can fine a place in the den, and look for some fine 0300 in the morning television. There is some right ... ?

All going well I will be able to view my recordings ... and find something there.

Earlier ...

The little fusspot is feeling a little under the fussiliscious self. It's almost like her cold has relapsed, or found itself in her inner ear .. or something... anyways she isn't up to her regular self. ALTHOUGH when I went out walking earlier ... she did enjoy the electric scooter ... but only for a short time ... but it was still cute to see her ride the thing!

The Jimmy worked on his Neil Diamond music. He's already having a hard time. As in hard time trying to figure out how he is going to divide up the vocals.... cause he wants to do them all. I have watched this character go from being the piano guy.. ( and playing everything that other people wanted him to play & asked him to play ...) to now walking in and commanding center stage .. with Neil Diamond. It is completely classic Jimmy.

I absolutely KNOW that the things that both my little characters have done  & are doing... I would never have accomplished in my schooling life. Neva Neva Neva I say. Even given the opportunities..... I still wouldn't have done it. Not sure where these attributes have come from in the two of them, but all I see is; it is definitely an asset to have the ability to put yourself out there, in front of your peers and show everybody what you are made of. That takes guts.

Interestingly enough ... Jimmy says to me yesterday ... "well .. it looks like I will have a good semester this year in English ... we DO NOT have to do speeches ... because you know how much I despise standing up in front of the class and talking ..." he says to me. That's right Jimmy ... cause YOU are ever so quiet in everything that you do .. and do not like the spotlike to shine upon you EVER. Whereas little Miss go-get-em girl floors me continuously with her gregarious but stealth like approach to all of her endeavours. She just shines. She just makes me smile. EXCEPT when she wont hand over her ipid when I want to play my angry birds. EXCEPT now I have ran out of levels on angry birds ... so I am not wanting to play it right now, and will probably have to revert back to bookworm.

Happy day ... ! or night ... ! whatever the pleasure to you is!

No comments: