Friday, February 04, 2011

Ok ... come on

SOMEBODY has to help me.

Cause I can't help myself.

I have a job interview today.

I have had about ten billion chances to get out of it.

And I haven't.

Which I find HIGHLY strange.

Now I do not want the job.

I think it is just a formality ...cause I have about 20 zillion hours worth of seniority.

(My friend will debate that fact ... cause I just told her I had 10 billion hours; but for effect purposes here I have added a humongo number to generate the complete wowness factor of how long I have been at my current place of employment).

ANYWHOS ...

I still really wish to not go ... and it's merely because I will be forced to make a decision.

ALL OF WHICH I am not extremely fond of making.

Will post again at 2:00, or 14:00 for the 24 hour in you.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

And................the outcome was.............?
Debbie1