Monday, July 20, 2009

Magic lands

Have returned.

Not all hot and heavy...

BUT you know... we have to move slow on this sort of stuff.

I was able to see a BEAR last night... yes, just one down at the blueberry fields, but I will take ONE over NOTHING!

I heard that the 500 pounder was busy putting in potholes up in the back field. I am certain I will see him.

OH.. and the most exciting of exciting... I think I saw FAST bear. I love fast bear... as he maneuvers ever so swiftly, and with a real sense of purpose.

Must.Get.Blueberries.Now.....

Must.Get.Across.The.Road........

Get.Out.Of.Crazy.Womans.Way.......

You know... he says those sorts of things. In a fastly swift sort of way.

I do have ONE picture to post of my favourite summertime friends... but you know... he isn't actually that attractive looking. His head is small, or maybe triangular, yes more triangular.

Hopefully with the quickly approaching blueberry season... more bears will arrive... but you know.. I think they are very early this year, and the bears have not figured out that their party has started, and they are a bit too fashionably late. Almost too late, as the bus loads of people have arrived to pick...

OK.... must get someone off and running....

OH... and have been meaning to write this down... DEBBIE... do you remember WHEN we used to scrapbook. Yes, me neither.

3 comments:

Outhouse Capital of Canada said...

Hi

first time I have been by since my accident or earlier.

Feeling much better now.

Chelle said...

It's funny-when I was reading the things that bear said, I read it slowly. Then I read that the bear says it swiftly and I reread it at hyper speed! LOL!

Anonymous said...

MUST SCRAP SOON!!!!!

NEED ADULT SOCIAL TIME SINCE HAVING 14 DAYS 24/7 WITH THE FAM/DAMLY!!!!

Debbie1