Thursday, July 09, 2009

301!!!!

Yes people, that's a big number!

And it's a celebration number!

It has nothing to do with me actually... just an observation point.

Huh.

Well... there is this little old lady that walks a little old dog... and I have been seeing them for years... down at the bear patch.... and while the little old lady in human years looks to be in her 80's... her favourite friend is that plus more in dog years. I pegged him for being at least three hundred years old last year... and I just saw him last night.... now at 301 years.

Silleh peoples...

In other things that I saw last night...

Two separate locations of BEAR footprints.
One Coyote
A family of deer.
A dog barking... which "made you look"..
In the direction... of a...
BEAR !

I had all but thought that the Minnehkada lands had had their wildlife hi-jacked, and they were living as imposters in the city, or visiting in peoples kitchens over on the island, only to be blown away with pepper spray, and shot for good luck. (#ucking RCMP officers so trigger happy it should be a crime in itself). (OH.. and to not offend those that not need offending.... they do DO good work... EXCEPT when it comes to managing bears, or immigrants, there must be a secret policy on these two coded ... "special handling".)

I digress......

Am very pleased with sightings. It has given me hope to bring my camera again in my travels to the wild country... 5 minutes down the road, from where civilization exists.

2 comments:

Susan said...

I am home again.
Awaiting bear photos with baited breath!

Chaos is my Life said...

Love your police comment...about animals and immigrants...lol...