Thursday, July 23, 2009

Because I always have something to say...

It took me three hours to wash the car the other day.

I didn't set out for this extended accomplishment, but it became just that... due to the title of this post....

It just so happened that people kept happening along my way....

In other things way less interesting, but worth noting....

I have made a new friend. Life is like that... I am thinking that this will be a seasonal friend... as I have met him in the "bearly there" spot down at Minnekhada. He has a 15 megapixel canon, but with a touch less zoom. The bear spotting has become a slight less lonely now... (well, with the exception of ONE bear sighting per evening....)

The PIP is currently becoming all lush and brown. She has spent two weeks at day camp. Now I must get her hair out of that thickly amassed pony tail, so it can blond up again, since she has become accustomed to summer time sunshine.

The boy is still a farmer boy, minus the farmer part. On a good day, he might even wear shorts, but that is because he is all crazy like and such. The GF is currently out of the province, but that hasn't stopped the phone calls. I asked the GF last night, as the phone rang at midnight, if the people that she was staying with .. "had a plan" ....

In other news considerably more boring...

The posting comes down today for the CASUAL Recreation Therapy position I applied for. HOPEFULLY all going well, the woodworkers will not apply for it... after ten zillion years of waiting... OK, it's more like 20 years worth of waiting, but in human patience years,... it does equal out to close to ten zillion. Yae me.

I missed my book club last evening... OK RATS. The problem with that is if I miss the meeting, then I can not get the book club book for next month. Yes, it would be an obvious note for me to point out... you would think the library staff would know, but they do not, even though it happens inside the library, with their books. But you know,...... you know.

OH... and I almost successfully had the boy get his X.BOX fixed. Now what good parent would want their child to actually get their X.BOX fixed.... ?? Well, a parent that has a 14 3/4 year old son with a GF, that's who.

AND.. because I am me...

Bought some little table for 10 bucks at the grocery store, kinda cute, black, round, with a glass top. I was walking to the car when the glass top fell off.... oh oops.. nothing securing the nicely rounded out glass. It's a good thing that I might know someone that lives REALLY close that does glass work. The trick is... will he do it.

I am going to go and see if I can secure some bear shots, before picking up the PIP....from her beach adventure.

If not... I will go back again later... just like clockwork... nothing random about me people.... N.O.T.H.I.N.G.

No comments: