Friday, June 01, 2007

Slightly accomplished...

I have been muddling through this yard work for weeks now. I am not done. I am not certain what is taking me so long... or wait... could it be the fact that I have quite a bit to do, and still do?

That might be it.

In other tales of uselessness:

I cut the grass yesterday.... I ventured along to get the newly borrowed lawn mower started. I managed... I liked it even more since I didn't have to put gas in it. I can't stand doing the gas thing. You know; trivial things like the red gas tank thing is filled to complete heaviness, and I can never get the gas cap off, or on, and then there's the spillage factor, which means that I drive the lawnmower somewhere it wont spill on the lawn and create big huge burnt gas patches.

I washed windows... everything was looking really good, until the sun set. SHIT, the smudges almost BURNED my eyes when they sat blazened on the windows. Well.... I have come up with a plan, I will only look out the windows in the morning, and afternoon, and not in the evening when the sun is setting. Everything looks good until then. I am a mastermind!

The front yard grass is growing. Mind you.. the front yard still looks kind of really boring.. so I will have to come up with a prettying up plan... and quick. BUT.... I have to say the "killer" ant banquet that has been provided free of charge over the last two weeks has done a marvelous job at eliminating my little NON friends!

I am off to buy dirt, bags of dirt, they also go with my bags of mushroom manure!

No comments: