Sunday, June 24, 2007

It's late but one thing...

Random list of thoughts need to be quickly thrown into post....
  1. My little button on the top line has been missing lately.. it makes it hard to post anything with that magic button missing.
  2. Last day of the group tomorrow... I have to be busy in the kitchen making things for the pot luck... as I think I am the person that brings the whole pot luck... almost kind of....
  3. I am thrilled that the summer vacation is about to start.. I have many books to read.. AND I joined a book club.. I hope I don't forget to go.. AND... they are currently reading a book that I absolutely hugely disliked reading from last year... I can't wait to go and discuss it!
  4. The walking group starts next week.. something that I volunteered to do with the city. It's quite exciting... I will be out walking around the city with strangers every Tuesday and Thursday at 0930.
  5. The boy will be busy tomorrow.. he will have wished that all he had to do was go to a boring classroom, and not hang out with me!
  6. One minute till news time...I can't finish!

2 comments:

Chastity said...

You do a good job at keeping yourself busy, don't you? Book groups, walking groups...some other group that's ending...very busy girl indeed.

Deanna said...

Well, it's because I'm crazy really. I don't have any other answers.... speaking of answers.. I think I need to email the blogger people and ask them where my posting bar has gone... it is missing, and therefore... so am I. Maybe I could just post through the comment tab for the rest of my life!