Tuesday, February 21, 2012

Lotso Nutso Loveso Notso

Found this in my EDIT file .... whew .. because really ... it's just something that shouldn't be missed!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Today would be Valentines Day.
A love filled event gone wildly afray.

Balloons, chocolate cakes, and sweets by the hour
nevermind the rainbow of bouquets of a multitude of flowers.

Scrumptious dinner by candlelight, where the eyes sparkle and dance,
Yes, a special time for love and romance.

In reality what we have is just another day,
and an excuse to be allowed to throw special love each others way.

~~~

Valentines Day at our house:

Helloooo out there ... (the house here's my cry),
fortunately for me ... I hear a faint echo pass me by.

The hum of the furnace starts the familiar sound.
Life in the real world .. where no one is around!

Happy Valentines Day!

No comments: