Saturday, December 31, 2011

Welcome

To the end of the year.

It has finally come to a close, with all but a few short hours left of it.

I am thankful for our families continued health and happiness.

~~~~

Not sure what to make of the new year coming in, in about 11 hours.

I probably will not have any revelations, nor aspirations to do better.

Well, ... I might get better at colouring my hair ... because afterall... I do get a lot of practice at it.

I might find contentment .. but I don't think so. That is a hard road to find.

So is the road that has the word TIME attached to it.

Timing is everything ... so I am hopeful that when I find the TIME .. it wont be whiddled away before I realize that I am wasting my time.

I did spend a lot of time this year watching the fish, when they were here. Now there is something that doesn't have a lot of time to do a whole lot of anything .. and when I went back for an inspection ... all the remnants of them being on this earth had vanished. ... I know they have deposited another lifetime of species that will surf through this earth, and I will not see them for another four years. Seems so strange.

I have no plans to change they way I live, or change the way I eat, or change the amount of exercise I can accomplish.. well .. I will plan on buying more runners actually, which will increase the amount of exercise ... so that should be fun. I don't think I will join any running clinics, or runs, or walks, or causes ... because I have about 399 causes in my brain .. I do not need to slap a number on and exchange some money .. to say I did it ... cause I will just do whatever it is I wish to do anyways ...

I think we are going to get a dog. There's big talk, and plans to purchase a dog.

I do not think we are going to build another family room. I do think though that we are going to carry on with the front fascade renovation, and something called a porch. This is a carry over from the summer, when the sir snapped his bicep. Damned to middle age .. cause that is when they talk about when this injury happens .. middle age. I'm not sure when the whole middle age happened, but it did .. but I don't think that happened this year ... it's been a compilation of many years in the making. However .. my middle age isn't for quite a number of years yet ... since I am planning on living till at least a 105.

I saw an old guy yesterday ... he wasn't quite that old, he was more impressed at his roommates age ... the roommate was 99. The old guy ... 96. So you see .. hold on ... to what you believe.

I am planning on purchasing another pair of running pants this year. I have two. One pair which I do not like, but I wear, and another pair, which I love, but they are seasonal ... So, I do have 2 plans now. Whew .. that should see me through the next 365 days at least.

I am hoping that my pippies hair will grow out this year....and that my supersons stays short.

I wish to join something this year ... it's quite a challenge .. and it's free. I am looking forward to it ... and am hoping that I will believe in myself enough to see that I continue this adventure.

This is my blog .. so I get to write me, all me, all the time. I think I am going to write way way way way more about my adventures. I do have quite a few adventures actually, but ultimately fail to write about them. Albeit that it appears that I live a quite consumably boring life being a mother, wife and someone that manages to have four separate jobs. I wont say that I am failure for not writing about the adventures ... for whatever reason .. I just don't! GAWD.

 I dont think I am going to get rid of that saying any time soon. I love the word GAWD. It wasn't around when I was growing up .. and I would like to think when I say that I get to stomp my foot and flick my hair, and throw my hands in the air ... something that I have to do on a regular occasion .. minus the antics.

I'm going to figure out utorrent. I have a whack of music that I need. Badly. So bad, I don't even know what it is.

I am excited for the adventures that are in store ... only because I feel an adventuring spirit will eventually take over ... and these four jobs will be whittled down to just one, a whole one encompassing plaster of something that I can pour my energies into one solid endeavour, rather than run here and do that, then do this over here, and then over the water do this ... I am thinking it's all going to stream together ... will it be this year .. that is the larger question.

I am also thinking about using a wine glass everyday... just because it's fun, and it's light, and not everything is fun and light everyday. The reality of course is the fact that I do not drink every day, or even a regular basis ... so it looks like I am going to inhale a lot of soda water and talking rain ... it looks so refreshing in a wine glass ... or equally fun are the peach coloured outdoor wine glasses, that I use year round. Simple, and yet complicated.

I am hoping to re-arrange my closet this year. But if I do not get to it .. then I will not dismay ... it's not something that someone should schedule for a year long adventure.

I think I will go and buy a piece of granite. The Sir and I were just talking a bit ago ... and I asked hom what project is doable.... cause he was complaining about putting to more chairs in the family-non family room. He said it wasn't making his efforts to build it any easier ... so then I asked which project seemed like it was actually going to happen ... the front of the house .. or the family room ... he said front porch, so I said take the chairs away. He's so dumb... which is why I lovingly just randomly call out dumb-dumb. It takes one to know one, which gives me free and clear access at throwing the insults, or so it seems.

In other things non related to anything in particular at the end of the year but will make it on the list of accomplishments:

I managed to take a camera course, even though it was only one, I did manage, and have already booked for another course, with the date yet to be determined.

I even managed to organize my photos. That was an effort however; somehow this will make it easier in the future.

I recycled something. Well, I recycled a whole whack of shit! More importantly .. I recycled my viewsonic screen ... I love this screen ... I just do .. it's flat, it's lovely, it makes things just look like a frame, it has a lovely speaker system at the bottom of it .. and then it broke. The computer guys told me to chuck and buy a new one, which is what I did. Except I chucked it into the back of my car .. bought a new screen, hooked it up, and hated it. I'm not sure how one can hate a screen, but it is possiblye, apparantly. I returned the computer screen, then returned to the computer place, insisted that they put a new lightbulb in it, and I don't care if it's going to cost me one hundred dollars for a lightbulb .. it's a lightbulb that has brought me much happiness ... and so yes .. I continue to be thrilled with my screen ... I think the ultra nice reason, is the fact also that is has clean lines, no cords hanging out, and no additional speakers are required in an effort to make this computer system work. Although .. if you look behind my little moveable computer desk ... it is wire central ... but that is fine ... outwardly it makes owning such a dinasour of a computer completely liveable.

I plan on playing another 10,000 hours or more of angrybirds ... because ... why not?

And such as life goes .. I have had quite the time of keeping that car of mine clean. How does one do that? I spend a lot of time over at the handy wash place ... just spraying down the vehicle .. and giving it the quick clean up .. and then have to drive down a road that is full of dirt from the trucks that remove dirt from the places that are being built ... GAWD.

I have become a personal assistant to the son .. who facetimes me, txts me, emails me, calls me .. and these meager words .. HEELLPP. GAWD.  it's usually to retrieve juice, the jimmy and his juice .. that has been his mainstay this last year. We are still on the nonmilk in the nonmilk department .. only because I think that it really aggravates his face, and he has such a nice looking face ... so one he continues to grow up .. in about 165 years .. he might be able to drink milk again.

I have my fingers crossed for his band .. they are all good looking guys, with a lot of going for them, and a mountain of ideas packed in their musical brains, .. I am hoping that beyond their musical selves they can manage to get themself out there ... whereever that out there is. The biggest thing is that I hope that the mr jimmy stays within the the realms of getting through things ... he's got a lot on his plate ... between school, his band, his job, his social time ... crazy boy .. he will probably be like that until he grows up... which might be more than the 165 as suggested previously.

Well .. I see that my internet connection is having a spaz attack .. not sure why .. so I might just publish this one day journal right now ... and be back later .. because ... I can ..

After all ...

This BLOG is all about me ..

No comments: