Monday, December 05, 2011

As always ...

I am visiting my space of blankness, and creating something that will last an eternity in computerland .. while I am supposed to be doing things that otherwise help me to get ready for the day!

But ALAS ...

This is far finer .. and much more cathartic to the soul ...

I have a sip of java juice, then come up with some VERY IMPORTANT ramblings .. and then a sip, and then a ramble .. it's an important piece to my day!

Did I mention that HALF of my computer space is now available ... !?  How comforting to know that I can replenish NEW photos ... and start the process all over again with the filling procedure .. ALTHOUGH .. I am thinking that if I can clean out the guts a little more .. then there would be quite a bit of shelf life left to this computer .. SINCE I am getting me an APPLE in the months (read YEARS) to come ...  I am pleased with my plan ...

In the dealings with the chicklets ... the Jimmy wished to have 12 dollars for "the winter ball" which he claims that he got tricked into going to ... I tried giving him our fanciful LOONIE money .. which he outright denied taking ... he says "it makes me feel like an asshole handing over that much change ... I will just go find my own money ...." ... alright Jimmy ... off you go ... get your own cash stash .. just make sure MONOPOLY isn't engraved on it ..

My coffee is cold ...

I am most excited about the livingroom furniture .. it isn't fancy , it isn't unsitable, it isn't even uncomfortable ... it is just nice to stare at something different in that livingroom of ours. I put it down to .. I am kinda this person that runs the same wheel of life ... on any given day you can find me doing the same thing, at the same time, without fail .. I say the same things, plead the same case (to the Jimmy), think about the same things .. (where will the stroke group get money from), now I have to run and get _____. So now that I have this livingroom furniture .. IT doesn't have to sit in the same position as it has done for the past 18 1/2 years. REALLY it has. For the prior TWO years that we owned the same couch and loveseat it SAT in the same position as well. Furniture that lasted, but never moved out of place ... it got kinda (Very very VERY) borings after 20 1/2 years.

NOW I want to paint my HALLWAY!!!! I am going to have to do it ONE day .. when the sir isn't looking .. LIKE I did many moons ago .. when he went to work one day .. he came back .. and WHALA .. the hallway was painted ... EXCEPT for the small problem of trying to paint up to the ceiling ..and not getting it on that fancy ceiling white stuff. GAWD. Now he is going to notice.

In things of an even lesser urgent nature:

I managed to put a whole WHACK of junk in my room last week ... STUFF that doesn't have a home, doesn't really fit in any other corner of the tiny little house, nor does it belong to anybody .. EXCEPT me ... now I just need to make it go away .. like the OTHER box of stuff that is sitting in my room. .. how is that possible ... ?

My time is up .. I think I am going to warm this coffee up .. it isn't that warm ..
just my thoughts on this Monday !

No comments: