Tuesday, May 01, 2012

Turn it up a notch ...

The jimmyson made me a CD ... I quite like it .. it goes with the brain, where I was at ... at some point in my life. .... I am not quite sure ... but why is that I really like Neil Diamond? If I actually watch him .. he is stiff, and almost doesn't look comfortable standing on a big stage with flashes happening a hundren a second ... but rather ... it's that guys sound ... or the sound that is incorporated with his sound. I don't know .. whoever the boss of Neil's career is the winner here ... cause did he come up with the big brass sounds, or the ladies singing in the background, or of course the huge piano riffs that find their way through his songs ... cause that man is rather stiff ... it looks like he wishes to break free .. but then doesn't.

In the meantime .. his recordings from the studio are amazing ... and currently I am in love "longfellow serenade" ... it just sounds good to me people .. well that is when I am not listening to "sooliamon" .. I love the bizarre sounds that arrive in the song, and somehow fit. Excellent ... producer or engineer people .. just excellent!

In other things turned up a notch:

The Jimmy is out there ... driving! I refused to let him drive up to his band practice last night .. so instead I made the SIR drive with him ... The Jimmy was waiting on the day that he could drive to band practice ... and yesterday was just that day ... omagawd da Jim ... driving the Mazda5 up the hills, and stopping ... with the manual transmission ... not sure what happened ... last week this time he couldn't drive ... and now he can ... I am thrilled with the GRAND purchase of driving lessons ... best money spent ... and huge peace of mind ...in just over ONE year from now ... I will be purchasing the SAME thing for the Fusspot. Can't believe that a FUSSPOT will be able to drive this time next year! Actually .. I love that fact that she will be in a driving mode ... he and the Sir will go jeeping together ... that's big in the notch factory revolution.

In not so notcheville ...

We have the PUP factor happening. zzzzzzzzzzz. Yes, I will hit the snooooooze button on that one. BUT ... it will be just so exciting to see this blog filled with ten trigazillion photos ...

In other things not notchville:

Have stalled in the reading of the books department, and have taken up a complete transformation with words with friends. The situational crisis is that I can only have twenty friends at one time playing the game. OK seriously ... ONE can't have TOO many friends when playing words with friends. Somehow I am going to have to resolve this current high stress situation. GAWD.

In things crazy:

Hmm .. shouldn't be hard .. this is me ...

The Jimmyson gave me a sneakpeak of his backpack yesterday. This guy doesn't purposely walk around with things of this sort of obstacles ... except when it is holding a DOUBLE EDGED LIGHT SABER! He is 7 all over again. He brought it to school ... and proceeded to make grand entrances to all his classes ... then because almost all the teachers he has are MALES ... they then grabbed it ... and began flinging it around ... I guess that is why I didn't get the phone call from the school complaining that my son had brought a weapon to school ... because at the end of the day his play experience had been enhanced by the education from the teachers in LIGHT SABERING.  Today we are back to dullsville, and the lightsaber has been left by the piano .. where todays great excitement will come from the boy playing "freebird - live version" - so there is no light sabering included in that festival of fun.

So I had my hair chomped a couple of weeks back, and I have been dealing with it ... I think I have had maybe two good hair days since the chomp effect ... I even bought a big huge super sonic brush to defrizz and enhance the big curls that my hair has the ability to do ... HULLOOOO .. I'm still waiting.... I'm usually half glass full ... still waiting ... since the huge chomp for some control. I guess will adjust my frame of mind .. I will never have control!

My little mini ... (aka Fusspost, Pip, Fusslina, FussyDoll, or Princessdoll) ... is almost as tall as her brother ... well .. she has only a couple of inches beneath him. The latest converstions taking place are one that was planted in our heads last week ... the jimmysons friends dating his sister. Sparks started to fly ... from the Jimmysons eyes .. and equally from some of the friends ... enlightenment. One fellow was terrified at the thought ... the wrath of the double edged light sabering brother ... !

The ANTMAN is coming this week ... I booked the appointment .. I will let the SIR deal with the situation ... ah yes ... letting the husbandman deal with lifes little discontments .... moisture ants .. nothing content about that ... this is his jurisdiction ...

My house is silent at the moment .. where it shouldnt be ... I have a couple chores to do .. namely laundry ... and if I were to be a highly functioning person .. I would be running the machines while running this one ... so it's best that I figure out my priorities ...

Here .. I have another story ...

Just kidding .. later gaters.

No comments: