Thursday, April 26, 2012

Frozen in time.

That's me all the time, most of the time, some of the time, the majority of the time.

Frozen.

Todays moment of frozen in time was capturing the Jimmyson in a tuxedo. Very cool. I only got a yicky iphone picture of him ... as I was trying to be the low key mother and yet perpetual paparazzi queen that I really am .... BUT ... what I did secure for myself today was the very consent of the girlfriend of the Jimmy that I could YES in fact come and take pictures ... YES I could ... and since the JIMMY has stated that he is a talking mannequin, he has no weight in this picture taking event ... since it is all about her ... and not him .. he's just her date .. her being the one graduating, her being the one that it is all about .. hence him being just the mannequin that she wished to dress up. One hundred and eight five bucks later dress up like. What a bargain of a barbie doll, but rather a Jimmy Doll.

In other things of funness and trivia worth typing about ...

The Jimmy loved his driving lesson yesterday. LOVED it ... yae me. The instructor told me that one minute this couldn't drive, and after doing some figure eights in a parking lot ... he exited the lot, and could drive. Very well. Not my words, but what was said to me. Cool .. Jimmy the driving boy. Now that's an odd sound.

I reminded the fuss that in exactly a little over a year from now I will purchase her driving lessons. She's the type of chickster that just wont need them ... she will just get driving .. I can already tell ... she gets a lot of stuff ... because that girl has a whack of common sense. Lucky chickster. EXCEPT ... she is still going to get driving lessons ... surprise ... or not. Yes .. can't believe that the PIP will be 15 in a few short weeks. What a babe! Doing what she does in life with a certain ease and style of her own. At least at this rate she will be driving after her brother ... because it was looking like the young lady would be purchasing her own ride, and then riding around with her brother and his band shit all loaded down in her vehicle ... in fact ... I can see that happening ... because somehow I see the jimmy's car sitting in the driveway .. un-insured, out of gas, and a flat tire ... of which he will not figure out how all of that happened ... ! except he will be able to sing and play something for someone to gain his supper.

Wow .. I win the mother award ... I will pass it along to someone else ... as I tend to win this award very often! ha ha ah ah ah

In other things of even more excitement but non adventurous ... I had to quit running for a bit. STOPSVILLE. My little foot has taken a little backslide in the good health department ... so until it heals up all nice ... I wont pound the living shit out of it by running ... makes sense .. no?

In things that make a difference in the world ...

I wore a scarf today. And a T-Shirt that was comfortable, ... ALONG with a jean jacket that I am equally as uncomfortable in as the scarf. GAWD .. I am making headway in the COMPLETE style department. Lesssons in life that the sister has taught me ... wear it, own it. Doesn't always apply mind you when one frequents the aisles of walma.rt.Seriously some bad style happening there. .. however ... it doesn make for some pretty humourous views while waiting for the Jimmy to be done his shift at the local wal.mart location!

Well .. I'm off .. to drive the Jimmy. That is what I do ... wonder what I will do when I don't drive the Jimmy ...

No comments: