Thursday, October 01, 2009

Do I bother?

Quick... I need an answer ... it's a typical rainy blustery day here on the West Coast.... do I rush out to my walking group...??

I would like a cup of coffee... which I do not have the sufficient amount of cream for... so that would be an excuse for going...

And my hair... it's probably looking a little glamourous today with all it's curls and waves... which will be destroyed in 1.3 seconds of stepping outdoors. There are not many days when the hair is looking luxurious! Of course that could be the distorted mirror that I just happened to look in.

Well... as it seems that I talk to myself on a regular basis here, with no direction from anyone, I will have to go it alone with the decision making.

I will go.

The rain wont make me melt, I would really like a cup of coffee, as always the walk will be beneficial to me.. and the real reason is, of course my hair looking good is only a mirage. It has to be... there is never a day in Deanna world when the hair cooperates into good looking locks.

In the meantime... I have to leave the couch area where I am presently at... as it seems like the son was sitting here last night... him and his AXE spray crap... which is what I am thinking I am smelling. AND my nose does not smell any longer... but I can smell this... well I am breathing this... which is going to give me an asthma attack. OH.. and I don't have asthma... but surely this is going to kill me continuing to sit here.

No comments: