Tuesday, October 06, 2009

A day shortened..

I am already missing the long evenings, and they haven't even left yet.

In other things that haven't left yet...

The Miss Ellpee.

She has resumed eating her "crumples", with the addition of eating that little scottie dog dog food. Not certain what her insides are saying to all of this... but she is eating none the less.

Hmmm... not the same dog we owned one month ago.

Massive headache today... it was actually inside my brain, and not because the husbandman has a week off. He is a bit of a funny character... and he actually invited me to go to the dump with him. On that generous offer... I went with him. Dump fun... oh what fun at the dump!

In fact... we went to TWO dumps... because that is just how much this man loves me... invites me to the dump for a TWO-some.

AND that people is the day... of course a little shortened.

No comments: