Friday, May 02, 2008

May Today.

Although I could be mistaken. It could be March. Might be April, but definitely not May.

I saw another bear on Wednesday. That was exciting! It's a good thing I travel with binoculars. The camera would have only captured a little black dot on it's lense. I can't post those!

Today is the day that the princesses do their dance at the cities Rec. Centre. It should be cute. They have worked for 10 weeks (or there abouts) perfecting their score. The smaller girls (flower girls) are extremely cuter! I think the PIP has spent more time talking to her new found friends, as I watched her in action yesterday. I think they are all the same mind you.

I will have to fish out her Tablecloth dress and give it an IRONMANS ironing today. That should be fun! I will probably regret this as well, but I am taking her to get her hair done. I am hoping that the salon with have industrial strength curling irons & hairspray at the ready! I could do it here, but I just do not want the trauma of failure if it doesn't turn out to what I would like to see. That happened last month~!!

Yesterday I was at the rec centre taking TEN MILLION CANDIDS of the girl in action. I want this to be part of her scrapbook. The problem with this space is the fact that the camera does not like the lighting. It's flourescent lighting, but you can not put it on flourescent lighting, and the floors are dark, so the lighting gets mixed up. I will be going back today to take more pictures. YES people, I am a moron.. .but whatever... the GIRL will be happy that I documented her event ONE DAY. AND the fact that I didn't just settle for some crumby pictures that almost turned out... because those are not fun to look at. Oh while I am thinking.. I need to charge my batteries!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

D!!! I'm soooo excited!!!! The hubs surprised me with a new zoom lens today!!!! One with "image stabilizer"!!!! This year....I must....I must catch those behemoths!!!! In my camera of course!!!