Monday, May 12, 2008

Can't believe this!

I have a little cold. I haven't had a cold since before the FUSSY was born. She turned 11 last week. That is how long it has been.

In other things that I can't believe:

  1. I saw no bears today, although they are out there. We saw evidence in the poo pile on the side of the road. RATS!
  2. I haven't managed to plan the girls birthday party. With the knowledge that everyday is a birthday party for this chickster.
  3. I once again got the best mother's day present ever. It's a dandelion puller. You have to love this kind of stuff! I was tickled yellow with it....
  4. I have two full weeks off now! How pleasant is that!!!! Now I can do gardny things.. even though I probably will die of exposure to the cold in doing so... I am going to do it anyways!
  5. My slight glimpse of happiness in not having any laundry to do (as I thought the other day) is now just a deep dark memory. I have a laundry room calling to me...
  6. That Parvati won Survivor. I hope they tax her A LOT !
  7. I almost thought that Ozzy WOULD have also asked Amanda to marry him last night on the SURVIVOR finale.... but he didn't.
  8. It's almost the middle of May, and the sun that would usually be pouring my backdoor would cast a lovely warmth against the laundryroom floor. Today however the cold is creeping in, and making my fingers numb. Freakishly weird.
  9. I don't think we have cut our lawn for three weeks. It's a jungle out there people!
  10. I think the PIPPY'S feet have quit growing. We have acquired the size of a ladies size 8.

1 comment:

Chastity said...

My feet have been about an 8 (depending on the shoe...sometimes a 7.5..sometimes and 8) since I was in 4th grade. So...hopefully hers have quit growing; that's the good thing about being a girl.