Tuesday, February 28, 2006

A weeks worth:

I want to know how it is that I have this device at my fingertips at every waking hour, and oddly enough, I haven't made it to this very place where the fingertips run wild with many odd words strung together to create sentences. But I am back. I will have to go with a great theory for this week. A weeks worth of stories that I am sure would have been good, had a actually wrote more than just the titles down. So, since I am lacking on content, my made up titles for my made stories will have to do.
  1. "Unstoppable Scrapper". ( I am sure I could have made some humour out of this)
  2. "The finger printer" (I don't even know what this was going to be about, perhaps this one will be the mystery, since it is already starting out that way).
  3. "Lost in Pips Place" (This one is based on facts about survival techniques in the jungle, except that it takes place in an 8 year old girls bedroom).
  4. "Sick Boy" (Self explanatory title, I am sure there would have been some added twists, as the boy himself is slightly twisted).
  5. "Winner, winner, winner" (This one definitely has to do with 3 winnings... that will have to remain a mystery!).
  6. "Handidart" (This one was a horror story about very simply booking a bus for people to ride on, and NOBODY could get the booking right).
  7. "Sardine Supper" (This was about the adventures in dinner parties where way way way too many tickets get sold, and people have to share chairs to find a place to sit).
  8. "Silence Uninterrupted" (The chilling thriller of not having children for TWO whole days... I am still reeling from that event).
  9. "It's all about Silly" (Stories of dog devotion)
  10. and finally.... "Here, let me make you some dinner".......(I think this one could have been a thriller, it had the potential for gore, but fortunately, it turned out to be nothing more than a dinner).

No comments: