Monday, February 20, 2006

The stack is stacking.

I have stopped going to the library now. It only causes me trouble and grief. I have a stack of books that is growing, kind of the same as when did this house become messy.. it was clean five minutes ago sort of thing. I have to finish my book tonight.. I have too, although I really don't care for it, I am certain that it is going to be a real page turner, with the turn of each page. I have already invested a great amount of time reading and rereading the same pages over and over again, surely I shouldn't give up now. Must go and fill my eye sight with lines of words that I will never remember in the end anyways.. but it is fun to try.

In other things that are stacking: I have a pile of pictures that I took the other day from the Pro-D day adventures... that stack needs to be scrapped... and quick like into albums. I hope the Debbie's are reading this VERY LARGE HINT.

No comments: