Wednesday, June 12, 2013

Call me a crackerjack

But I invested...

In LIGHT THERAPY.

LED lights.

Light emitting diodes.

I saw the research presented by Dr. Thomas J Burke. It appeared authentic. He appeared authentic. NA.SA has a hand in using this therapy. Now upon reading about wound healing and Light Therapy ... I considered that I absolutely can't go wrong. AT this point in the game I have had nothing extensively that has worked in my wound healing, with the exception of antibiotics once the wound has become so irritably horrific that is was moving towards a path of already absolute horrific-ness ... but now ... I have found the light. I am hoping to holy crap that this is what will move me into the next dimension of my life .. which is where I left off .. some where way back into last year ...

Fingers crossed ...

In other things ...

WE are closing into days at which the boy is done school.

I found alcohol in the cupboard ... I think I will ingest it .. all of it .. no wait .. I think I may just purchase a special bottle .. for my enjoyment ... and wait ... my friends enjoyment ... we will plan our course carefully .. perhaps she and I will have a drinkfest on my front porch .. and then for another occasion .. like the very next day .. we will have a drinkfest on her backporch .. and then for good measure .. we will visit one anothers homes ... and then repeat the performance .. until we get it right .. PLUS .. we can absorb the fact that our boys have actually graduated. Will wait upon further instruction and information to ensure that this is the exact case .. somehow I believe that I might just be walking in a dream.

Speaking of dreams .. I am going to have to text my friend .. I normally text her daily .. and haven't done so daily .. just out of respect for things like .. OH .... I don't know .. the fact that she may not wish to hear from me on an hour by hour basis ... although .. maybe she does .. except for the fact that she got me hooked on watching The Walking Dead... and hello .. I extremely DISLIKE it .. and then am addicted to watching it .. PLUS .. now I have nightmares about the freaking zombies .. so then I stopped watching it .. because I just couldn't take it any longer .. and then when I talked with my friend we discussed the characters, and what they brought forth to the show, and the sociology behind it .. and of course NOW .. I must watch he remaining episodes ... except I have to get past the horrific-ness of the visuals itself, and focus on the happenings ... very interesting conversation to come out of this very disturbing program. Thanks TV .. Love you. Sort of.

No comments: