Monday, October 24, 2011

Again ...

I ask the question ...

Or more like a comment .....

Wait .. a mere expression ....

No, it's exasperation ...

Try an eyeball roll with a fixed glaze ...

Nothings good enough.

Again .. another sigh.

~~~ In things fairly funny, at least to me it is ~~~

I txted the Jimmy the other night. It was 4 AM. I asked where his ride had left him, other than high and dry. He said that his ride was sleeping, so were the other people that were also depending on a ride. So were the other other people that they had gone to visit, on foot, minus the ride. OHMAGAWD. Jimmy ... really ... so there he was STUCK at his friends house .. in the middle of the night, didn't know what to do ... so he was sitting there. Since I securely had him in place via the txting machine, he promptly and silently slipped through the front door, and began marching home ... the trail would have been the quickest easiest route to stealthly find his way home .. but since bears and coyotes inhabit dark trails at night, he set out along the LONG ROAD HOME. My Jimmy ... the musical genious, movie trivia marvel, the social robot. Seriously. He is out ... walking at a pace faster than his heartrate (probably over 200 beats per minute!) .. making his way home in the dark and fog. He is giving me a play by play of the horrifyingly scary event ... so much so that he proclaims .. that he is LEGEND.... and is walking down the centre of the street in an attempt to not meet up with random bears, thugs or zombies. Eventually, just as the battery on his phone is about to sparkle away .. the LEGEND says ... come pick me up ... you will see me ... I am the ONLY one out here ...

No comments: