Tuesday, March 21, 2006

What time is it?

I was awake this morning at a most reasonable time. I got out of bed at 5:47, and went to the den to watch the news. I brought my knitting, "the fun fur scarf project" with me. What else do you do on the second day of spring, but knit a scarf. The trouble is now... it's 7:50, and the only person awake is me. The only thing accomplished so far: a billion rows of knitting. The things I need to accomplish: drag children from their beds, make them dress, eat, brush, and be merry all before 08:50. I hate getting up early.

1 comment:

Susan said...

Once you actually have a new kitchen, you can while away those early hours whiping up all sorts of culinary breakfast delights!

By the way, although the whip is dull, it still has some effect. Keith is back to work tommorrow so the progress will slow down for a few days now. Dad will putter out there for a while tommorrow, then he is off to Turkey on Thursday for the eclipse next week.