Wednesday, March 22, 2006

Just an observation....

Don't you just hate it when you think you have lost weight... because your jeans fit you better.. and then you figure out that your fly is down. Double crappers on that one.

In other things that are beyond belief:

I am happily slurping back a cup of coffee that has some "soy silk" creamer dumped into it... and I have to stir it up real good so as not to see the curdling effect on the steaming cup. Strange but true. Oh, and on that thought...the expiry date is not until April 19th. I am betting that I am going to be alive at the end of this cup of coffee.

OK, and I have come up with a list of songs to play...it's a stream of songs.....I am hoping that I can play them all. I'll make the list here... that way when I lose the actual list that I have written down.. I know I will have put it somewhere.. OUT THERE. OK, the next problem is... how do I play all this crap.... I CAN'T PLAY WITHOUT MUSIC IN FRONT OF ME.

  1. Sonata Pathetique
  2. James Bond Theme
  3. Edelwiss
  4. Canon
  5. Candle in the Wind
  6. The Blue Danube Waltz
  7. Andy Griffth Theme
  8. Over the Rainbow
  9. Lovin Dat Man of Mine
  10. Space Odyssey
  11. What a Wonderful World
  12. Paino Man
  13. Speak Softly Love
  14. Star Wars
  15. The Entertainer

2 comments:

Chastity said...

I am notorious for forgetting to zip my fly...well maybe notorious is stretching it, but I do it a lot. I'm actually pretty nervous that it'll get worse when I have to go back to wearing non-maternity pants...since I haven't had to zip anything for about six months.

Susan said...

Great list of songs. I especially love number nine. I remember the first time I heard it was when we went to see "showboat". I love to belt that one out.
"Fish gotta swim, birds gotta fly, I cant stop lovin dat maaaaan of mine"
Makes ya want to run out and squeeze him! Especially when hes busy doing shedly activities!!!!

Susan