Sunday, March 12, 2006

The Checklist

My fairly aged 11 year old boy spouted out a list of questions yesterday as to the proceedings of the day. I felt like I was in Sunday Night Theatre, where the people crowd around the radio, and listen to the stories, where the actors talked so fast you barely had a moment to process the words.

Hamsterson, please get ready to go......

These are only some of the questions/comments that he spouted out in less than 20 seconds... I think I might have missed some....

  1. Where are we going?
  2. Do I have to go?
  3. Is the sister coming?
  4. I am busy.
  5. When are you returning?
  6. Am I still expected to go?
  7. I don't think I have a jacket to wear.
  8. Go with out me.
  9. Do we have any food in this house?
  10. Please tell me we have food.
  11. Are we going someplace that we have to buy food.
  12. I'm not coming then.
  13. How long will it take to get there?
  14. Will I be home early?
  15. Does this have to take all day?
  16. Can I rent a video game afterwards?
  17. I need to be home by five.
  18. I should probably just stay home now, you are always late.
  19. Will you buy me some food?
  20. Are you bringing money with you?

No comments: