Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Guess what!

  • I love love love drinking coffee out of my very favourite cup that my friend gave me!
  • I believe some of the frizziness is growing out of my hair!
  • The husbandman spoke in sentences to me...!
  • I have been doing some daily visits to bear central!
  • I haven't seen any bears!
  • My laundry is piling up!
  • and I don't care!!
  • It's almost time to take the snowtires off!
  • AND get the spring flowers on the roll!
  • AND figure out what the lawn is in need of...
  • AND try and persuade the mole to leave our backyard
  • Maybe find some new pants.
  • Hopefully have some success with that.
  • Dig out my pressure washer! (love love love like the coffee cup!)
  • Spend some time with my resistance bar thingy.
  • Figure out where to put my FOUR black bags for both my stroke groups.
  • Back to watching the eagles on Live! TV, and Lily the blackbear....
  • Maybe it's just time for me to do the laundry...
  • Must charge my ipod/muscial maker thingy.
  • Resist calling telus to adopt an iphone!
  • Sign the papers to seal the deal on the taxes that are done!
  • BUT first.... I best start with another cup of coffee....
  • BECAUSE I love my coffee cup...

No comments: