Thursday, August 27, 2009

So far so good...

No darts my way... not that any have hit me.

Although... the husbandman (KING project himself) now is calling his friend Mr. Plywood.

We are a cruel crescent around these parts.

I have been trying to walk circles around the crescent... I am working my way up to at least four laps. The darkness is keeping me back, and the people that I come across. Four laps is just good enough, I still wish to do more, but that turns it into a time commitment thing, which is NOT what I want it to become.
I'm hoping that someone will join me eventually. It's really easy... walk out front door. Walk fast. Go home. Still good for the heart. The End.

I was thinking of going to the PNE today... but "they" said it's going to be 31 degrees outside. That is warm... but it makes it even warmer when you are walking all day... with a girl that loves any and all food items. I think it would be a bit tortuous to do it today... I will wait.

We had some great action down in the bear lands two evenings ago. Two black bears came into contact with one another and had a scrimmage out in the blueberry fields. That was totally cool. Then there was a crazy frenchman screaming and yelling at "US" the bear watchers... and it just so happened that a visiting from France-land person started back in on him. Too funny. I should have taken a picture of that... that is the most conflict I have seen along our little stretch of road in a long time.

Under the "so far so good" catagory.. until the boy went to the mall for the second time with his "GF" (girlfriend):

Things were stellar.... a pair of jeans, (that he immediately belted up), some new T-Shirt that was very colourful, and a purple and black checked button up shirt. Things were good... until the GF called, and he went back to the mall for the second time... which is when he come home in a purple pair of pants. "Go Hamsterson!" that's FOUR purplish items he now owns... I guess all budding rock stars must stand out some how.

I went to the book club last night... hopefully next months disucussion will include people that talk.

Walking group this morning... yae me.

No comments: