Thursday, January 13, 2005

FYI

  1. Headaches surpress storytelling.
  2. Life is unbloggable with a headache in tow.
  3. I enjoy driving back and forth to the "bear watching" zone, even in winter...it makes the headache more bareable!
  4. The normally red hued blueberry bushes in winter, turn pink in frost.
  5. It's too windy around here, the snow can not live on tree branches.
  6. I should wear shoes with grooves while picture hunting.
  7. I don't ice skate, even with shoes on.
  8. Regular scheduled programming will resume once I have ingested enough Tylenol Extended Super Strength to let my headache know to GO AWAY !!!
  9. Washing windows doesn't work with a headache... it's similar to the sound of harmony balls rolling around in your head.. except there is little harmony.. just noise.
  10. The normally silent silly little dog named Ellpee barks way too loud somedays.

No comments: