Tuesday, February 12, 2013

If one should wonder

what it's all for ... the simple answer ..

Is just....

BECAUSE.

One of the Jimmyson's bands songs is NEVER LOOK BACK.

I took their advice ... and so happy that I did.

I am glad to be back from the vacationing lands of the Mayan Riviera .. it was a lovely lovely time .. so glad to have gone .. and equally glad to be back ...

The girl and boy stayed up and waited for my return .. she baked a cake .. and we celebrated .. LIFE TOGETHER.

What a happy time ...

IT"S been over a week since my return .. and the week back here went faster than the five short days away .. although .. a great number of those hours including drinking many hundreds of fancy drinks of assorted shapes and colours.

I was a different woman their !! .. but here I am .. being the regular self of me .. going to the nursing health clinic ... and an endodontist appointment for the teeth that are about ready to fall out ... yup .. sort of terrifying and sad .. but there is so much more to be worried for than that .. so off I go ...

Got to catch a certain little fuzzy (LITTLE .. TRY GI-NORMOUS !!) lovely beastly fellow first ...

No comments: