Tuesday, November 03, 2009

It's still night...

The brain is working overtime.

Probably information overload that has kept me from a restful sleep yet again.

It's not something that you can predict once you go to bed... but it's once you are asleep that your body reminds you that yes, you are very much still alive, and have many tasks in life that you are planning to accomplish.

Probably a good thing that is...

I was reminded again today that I am here, in this life, living.

Sounds strange to think of... or contemplate even... of course I am here.... where else would I be?

Well.... not here.... more like floating about the ocean in ashes feeding fish actually.

The brain doesn't do well with that kind of information..... it tends to... ah yes... keep me up at night!

Well... at least I am here to write about it....

1 comment:

Chaos is my Life said...

It is far better to be up at night "contemplating"...than to be ashes floating around....and I for one am glad that you're able to "contemplate"!