Wednesday, August 23, 2006

The sis..

The sister was over today, for an extended period of time. We were outback moving my pillars of wood around in the lovable shed triangle... you do remember the shed building don't you....... We were doing other heavy endeavours, and raking, and dust creating, and morning glory clearing... it was all things good. After a while she quizzes me on my friendship status. She claimed that she comes over and visits in places where there could potentially vermin waiting for her, while my other friend gets to come over here, and look pretty and gets served fruity tuity drinks, and the sister wanted to know how come she never gets served fruity tuity drinks, because the friend that comes over and looks all pretty certainly wouldn't do the "almost vermin digging" that I was making her do today.

I promised her if she kept clearing and digging that I would serve her some lunch, and offer her a drink that had full fruity tuity colour added to it. ( I did not tell her that THE KING only makes fruity tuity drinks... not me... she seemed happy and content with the strawberry kiwi crystal light that I served her.. and said... "here's a fruity tuity...")... that put a smile on her face, and it kept her digging and cleaning for a while longer.

Besides.. I don't think my fruity tuity drinking friend does hardcore gardening.... like tree trunk rolling, and besides that pretty looking fruity tuity drinking friend might demand that I start cooking for her... and that would just be wrong... what worth would the king be, if I had to cook. That sister of mine doesn't know that fact either...

No comments: