Tuesday, August 29, 2006

I am not sure who is happier...

The crazy neighbours from across the street went away. These people NEVER go away. I wish for them to never ever go away again. Especially if they house their crazy dog in their backyard, and ask the son to look after their dog.

THE DOG IS NUTS.

I have bruises all down the side of my arm... I guess his method of playing that my arm was a chew toy just didn't work. I thought that it hurt when he was busy biting me. The boy is pretty much almost terrified of him, so the mother had to go over for some intervention time.

We did things differently today with the big crazy black lab cross something or another... we found a tennis ball, which he was to keep in his face at all times. Then, when he did his commands correctly we praised the meat eating little bugger. I believe I came out unscathed, but not unslobbered on.

ICK.

DOUBLE ICK.

Our dog/s do/did not slobber... I am sure the evil queen and now dead Cicely would never have slobbered... I don't think it was put into her german shepherd genetics. Ellpee doesn't now how to slobber, just like she doesn't know how to do many things.. except sit in lawn chairs, and look cute most of the time.

I believe I am happy... the crazy neighbours are coming back tomorrow.

1 comment:

Susan said...

Sorry you were bitten, I hope it wasnt too serious?
Labs dont slober... they mereley have a hole beneath their tounges that any fluids held in the mouth seem to pass through!