Monday, September 26, 2005

What tomorrow brings:


I already know tomorrow will bring fresh sheets. That is a must for tomorrow. Just to make it hurt a little more... they are going to be fresh off the line, from the lovely fall air. I. CAN'T. WAIT.

In more freshness.. the colour will be restored to the quad coloured hair don't I have happening at this moment. Problem... I have had a number of people tell me they like my new colour. Nice.. the lovely faded colour that I am sporting... well really, it's nothing... I live in a dark world.

In other bouts of fresh colour.... I have let the King (kind of) pick his own colours for the shed/country cottage. He should have it all prettied up for a colour photo by tomorrow. We had a colourful discussion this morning. I am not sure if I am positive about the colour yet on the colour scheme for the new country home. It doesn't matter... I won't be living there, he will be, and he needs to happy.

I will hopefully have a non-colourful conversation with the company that transports my members to and from my club for me on Mondays. I think they forgot to open their doors for business this morning. Everybody that rides the system was MIA for my group.

No comments: