Wednesday, September 21, 2005

The fingers are restless

I am very irked at the moment... almost conundrumized really. I have a brand new container with flower food sitting in the wings for this very moment to arise... to feed my plants. The timing couldn't have been so not perfect. My magical blooms are fading, and the plants are looking tired, and soon it will be time to pack up the pots and baskets and store them for the winter... the issue is of course that I do not want to open up my plant food for only one occasion of feeding all of them. I would like to store the food until next year... tomorrow is officially the end of summer on a soltice calender. The weather here is about to take a turn to wet.. and after that the flowers will no longer be so perky... and yet I do not want them to go quite yet....

In other fingery things.....

My piano music is quite pleasing the finger tips, although it is doing nothing for the ears. If my fingers could plunk on the correct sharps and flats at the alloted time.. things would be much better. Although.. now I have been playing music for the godfather, and it's a wonderful world, and The Grinch song.... so, it's all good, and it stands many chances to get better.

In important fingery things...

The laundry on my bed should be tended to... in a very bad way. I will stop clicking now and attend to the items above this one. HA!

No comments: