Wednesday, June 29, 2005

The No Good-bye.

Today was an interesting day of sorts... An ending to another chapter in the chicklets lives. I have some issues though. As always they minor in comparison to the worlds events, and are not really issues at all.. but thoughts.... that I guess I should express here. Because that is what I do.... I guess.

First off..... do you say good-bye to someone when it isn't really a good-bye, and you have said good-bye to them many times before, but this time they are actually leaving, and a good-bye would be appropriate? Yes, that one is a tricky one. I have had to say good-bye to many really great people in my life, and this would be another... and I am really getting kind of tired of these good-byes. Jesus!

Now, the people that you really would like to say good-bye to, got missed. The reason... there was nothing really to say. It bothered me greatly that I couldn't even send a thank-you card... but that would mean that I would be thanking two people that I am not certain that I would like to thank. They are nice, they are people, and I like people in general...and it really bugged me that I couldn't say thank-you...but I had trouble saying thank-you for what....if anything I would have liked to give them a lesson in listening and understanding, but that would get to complicated for what was supposed to be a thank-you note. Let me think a moment.... right... not much to think about here...."thanks for making the tallest boy in the class; a good part of the time feel like the smallest"..... oh, and thanks for overlooking him, not seeing him, not hearing him, not reading him, and dismissing him...and on certain occasions, ignoring him... that really boosted my kind hearted boys ego...but I guess he was tall enough.. so there was no need". Ok, that kind of stuff just doesn't go in thank you cards... some words.. are better left unexpressed... well of course.. unless they make it on here...

No comments: